Sunday, February 8, 2009

This is my first post to my new blog and I am so excited!! I have so much to share with you ,first of all let me tell you about my niece Melissa over at The Cutest Thing You've
Ever Seen. So Saturday she calls me on the phone to tell me something I cant remember now what and something is said and I say I bet you did'nt know that I am a blog addict and so on and so forth well the next thing you know she is calling on Sat. night to say You need to go look at your new blog I made for you! OMG She is so special to me and a very gifted and talented individual I cant tell you how many times I have mentioned something I saw or wanted and like magic it appears. In the future you will see some of the thing she has made for me like my Wizard Of Oz chair.
She used to work for the design team of a big name store and now is on her own.
Thank You Mel I love it and you!

The first thing you should know about me is I love the Wizard Of Oz ,my craft room is my WOO room with all my collectables it is my favorite place!

2 comments:

  1. I Love you, too!!! I am so glad you love your blog!!! Have fun with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tagged you! Check out my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete