Monday, April 6, 2009

I Hope The Easter Bunny Has A Warm Coat!















Just when I thought spring was in the air we are going to have record low's tonight!
The weather man is talking about a record low of 25 degrees and I'm dreaming of sunshine and little one's in their Easter outfit's and eggs scattered about the green grass sitting outside and watching the children scurry about to get the next colored egg and wondering what's inside, then sitting in the grass dumping all the eggs out to see what they got! I'll never forget my Grandson a couple of years ago opening his eggs so excited and shouting green beens (jelly beans)!
This past weekend my youngest Daughter the Grandgirls and the Granddogs spent the day with me and we tie dyed t-shirts , my dear friend and co-worker Candy gave me a tie dye kit for my birthday we had so much fun!
I will be busy getting ready for two Easter celebrations the rest of the week.
So for now , Happy Easter Everybunny!

1 comment: